Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Landmark! 157.8

After gaining a little last week, I lost 1.4 pounds this week, putting me at 157.8 pounds, which is FIVE POUNDS from when I started at 162.8 pounds. Yes!


What worked? Exercise worked. You don't need a gym pass, you don't need anything but a pair of good shoes and you can walk in street clothes to wherever. But I like workout videos. And my video has helped a LOT. I wake up every morning with energy and anticipation for working out yet again. I love my muscles. I love getting into fresh-washed jeans without having to really struggle.

Y'know, the hardest part is journaling though. But it has also really helped so much to be faithful to the journal. I can see where I'm at, I can see where I'm going. I can control myself and my diet better this way.

I AM in control. I AM responsible. I CAN be my goal weight!

0 comments: