Sunday, September 03, 2006

A victory for today because I went from 188.6 last Sunday to 185.8 today. Just a hair under 3 pounds lost over a week. Things I believe made it work:
*reducing my daily WW points of 24 to 20. I really worked for those 20 points. I wrote down everything I ate and I kept track!
*walking 2 miles about 3 times this week. That helped a lot.
*walking 4 hours or so yesterday at the Ren Fest. It wasn't power walking but we were hoofin' it!

Things that I can improve upon:
*Pizza. Two slices is more than enough and make me feel sick anyways.
*Eating late at night. I think I should keep the rule of not eating after 9pm. I'd make it 8 but sometimes dinner is very late around here.
*More fruit. Fruit and vegetables are good for you!
*More walks! Of course, that's provided I can get out earlier, it's starting to get dark out here and the streets are not very well lit.

So, since this is the start of a new month, here are the stats:

Weight: 185.8
Bust: 43"
Waist: 36.5"
Hips: 47"

Goal 1: 180 by October 8, 2006


0 comments: