Monday, April 12, 2010

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

So here it is, the day before weigh-in. Have I learned control in 7 days? No. I had two brownies (5 points a piece) just today to go with my 6" Black Forest Ham Sub sammich from Subway.

I guess there isn't much one can expect after a mere 7 days. However, here is a small list of things I do know about me:

- I know that I get 'hungry' when I am tired or bored. Particularly at work, I tend to just eat and eat when it's late.

- Sometimes I just want a *taste* of something. The best way to deal with this is tea. I love Rooibos but Zhena's Gypsy Teas has a little something more: Luminous Lemon which has a bit of a chamomile aftertaste and really a beautiful, well-rounded tea. And perfect for the warmer weather! I also recommend the Red Lavendar, the Pumpkin Spice, and the Caramel Apple, the latter two being more appropriate for when the cold chill of fall comes to change the leaves their different colors.

- I do dislike running. I love to walk much better even if it takes longer. I guess I'll just never be a marathoner but I'm okay with that. Really. I'll just exercise with videos. Much better, less dust in the eyes and up the nose and in the mouth. Less worry about it being too hot or cold. And no public humiliation.

We'll see what the damage is tomorrow!

0 comments: