Monday, February 11, 2008

168.8

Well, clearly this attempt to eat more Core helped last week. So did documenting publicly everything I ate. I felt an obligation to eat better because I was just embarrassed to share my 'bad food'.

This weekend I abandoned recording and I was just naughty. So back to healing and making up for naughtiness this week. I can go down another pound!

So, my eating for today:

Time

Food

Points

What's Left

Morning

Oatmeal w/ water (ick)

3 points

21 points

Noon

1 can tuna with water

2 tbs fat-free mayo

1 cup celery

5 tortilla chips

4 points

0.5 points

0 points

1.5 points

15 points

Evening

1 cup chili con-carne

6 points

9 points

Anytime

3 small cookies

1 cup celery

1 tbs french onion dip

1 apple

1 cup brewed herbal tea

0.5 tbs sugar

5 points

0 points

0.5 points

1 point

0 points

1 point

1.5 points

0 comments: