Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Prancing Pony

I didn't realize on Monday with Podrunner: Intervals that one is supposed to alternately walk and jog! I am not a runner but DJ Steve does not make you run hard or long, it's more of a prance. But me being the wheezy person I am, I had to walk through one and a half jog-sessions. A half hour later, I'm still coughing and wheezing but I think that'll improve once allergy season passes. But I feel so very AMAZING! No wonder runners get addicted, this is definitely a most marvelous high. And somehow it boosted my spiritual closeness too.

So I am keeping it up. Perhaps this Prancing Pony can prance all the way through a 5k!

1 comments:

Stina said...

So now you know my secret of addiction to running. Just know that it gets easier and easier the more you do it. Keep being tough!!! What motivates me to keep running is to sign up for races. And the awesome thing is that everyone is so supportive of each other--so it's a race with people, but more about accomplishing personal goals. So, if you want to run a 5K--do it!!!! I know you can!!